Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Break

I have been charging back and forward as usual, and my cold is a bit better but still not shifting. I have two meetings in Forfar today as well as my real job. Its cold here and my parents phoned me from Italy last night to say it was so hot that they had to go inside (thanks for that).

I can't believe it's Wednesday already, where on earth do the days go? I'm going to Aviemore for the weekend and I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to leave my mobile at home I think, just to get some peace and quiet. I have only been there once before and strangely bumped into the ski team from my old regiment, which was quite a strange event by the end of the night.

As it's recess next week, I may ask my boss for a few days off to try and catch up with everything else I need to do. I was speaking to my former trainer this week and may book a few sessions with her if I can figure out far enough in advance where I'm going to be. My training for next year's charity boxing bout still hasn't started and I really need to get going with it, for health reasons if nothing else.

2 comments:

Put it on vibrate said...

Leave your mobile at home...Jim how could you. Your multitude of female admirers will be unable to contact you.

Jim said...

who on earth would they be? Bearing in mind I'm off to Aviemore for a weekend break instead of a fortnight in Jordan on Honeymoon :-)