Friday, 28 September 2007

Film/cold

Went to watch the new Keira Knightley film last night and loved it. It was emotive and powerful and I'd be happy to watch it again.

I'm struggling with a cold that doesn't seem to be getting better. Apparently there is a "lot of it going round". It's the sore throat I hate the most I think.

Was going to go back to Arbroath at the weekend, but I'm just going to stay in Edinburgh I think. The plan was to go hiking again on Sunday, but if I'm not any better I won't bother. I think I'll be heading to the chemists on the way home for some lem-sips and then off to bed.

I have the usual round of meetings on Monday, Licensing transfers to sign and all the rest of the the mayhem that Monday brings. The cycle of committee meetings starts again soon and we'll no doubt see more fun and games.

5 comments:

Film Buff said...

Keera Nightly....whos's he then?

Jim said...

?

Anonymous said...

so, you don't know either ! Hmm....

Edna Twice-Knightly. said...

Poor Jim,

Best remedy for a cold is plenty of Lemsip, liberaly laced with lashings of Glenfidich and you need something rubbed on your chest too - colemans mustard is good - so I have heard. And for extra help with the sore throat a sock tied round it will help aleviate the suffering of others, especially if you tie it tight enough.

Jim said...

Errr.....thanks for that