Thursday, 13 September 2007

Back

I'm back in Edinburgh, much to the surprise of many of my colleagues who seemed to think I had gone from the face of the earth. Arrived late last night and this morning had a parking ticket which had been put on my car after midnight. To whichever parking attendant ticketed me, I hope your mothers proud.


I receieved a copy of a photo that was featured in the Sun of my boss and I a while back after we were involved in an incident in a pub in Edinburgh where a guy was carrying a large kitchen knife.

6 comments:

Back ally Bob said...

WHAT A PAIR OF HARD LOOKING B*ST*RDS ....
I'D BE SH*T SCARED IF I MET THE PAIR OF YOU UP A DARK ALLY....

Jim said...

Thanks Bob, my Mum was horrified when she saw it and thought I looked a right thug.

back door bob said...

Not far off the truth there then.....

Jim said...

Are you related to 'back ally bob' by any chance?

back door Bob said...

No, not Bob, but I am related to "Back door Brenda"

Jim said...

Actually, I think know her.........